Mandarin Green essential oil
$7.00 – $16.90
We like its pleasant fragrance in diffusion to create an atmosphere of well-being and good mood. Both relaxing and sedative, it is an ideal calming for children. It also has digestive properties.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of green mandarin essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg oil= about 100 kgs of peel
Odour: Sweet, floral and fruity
Botanical name: Citrus reticulata Blanco
PROPERTIES OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful calming of the sympathetic nervous system, relaxing, also slightly hypnotic
- Sedative, it assists sleep
- Antispasmodic ++
- Digestive tonic, gently laxative and carminative ++
- Atmospheric antiseptic +
- Venous and lymphatic circulation, lipolytic and anti-cellulite
- Respiratory decongestant
- Draining (liver and kidneys) and detoxifying
Green mandarin has a more tonic odour than red mandarin but the same properties
USAGE OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DIFFUSION
USERS OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Heart problems: Extra systole (abnormal heart contractions), palpitations, hypertension|
-Digestion: dyspepsia, aerophagia (flatulence), constipation, hiccup, colic, intestinal spasms
|-Nervous system: insomnia, stress, anxiety, nervous tension, unrest, nervousness, depression||-Skin care: acne, seborrhoea, fluid retention, cellulite, dry skin, stretch marks, warts|
Nervous conditions, insomnia: in atmospheric diffusion to assist going to sleep
Skin problems, acne: 1 or 2 drops of Mandarin EO in addition to your face cream
Tiredness or muscular tension, aches, hypertension, cramps, muscle soreness, stiffness: add a few drops of Mandarin EO in a soap base in the bath
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Skin sensitive: possible allergic reaction and skin irritation in external use, so make a strong dilution in VO (20% EO // 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- It is not recommended in case of gallstones
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
- limonene (65 à 75 %)
- linalool (≤ 0,5 %)
- citronellol (≤ 0,2 %)
- geraniol (≤ 0,2 %)
- citral (geranial + neral) (≤ 0,2 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, moreover, in your fridge, it will last a bit longer.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
5ml, 10ml, 20ml