WHO AM I?
Processing method of red mandarin essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg oil= about 100 kgs of peel
Odour: Sweet, floral and fruity
Botanical name: Citrus reticulata Blanco
Monoterpenes: limonene (70 to 80%), gamma-terpinene (12 to 20%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful calming of the sympathetic nervous system, relaxing and slightly hypnotic
- Sedative, it therefore assists sleep
- Antispasmodic ++
- Digestive tonic, gently laxative, carminative ++
- Atmospheric antiseptic +
- Venous and lymphatic circulation, lipolytic and anti-cellulite
- Respiratory decongestant
- Draining (liver and kidneys) and detoxifying
The red mandarin essence is the sweetest
USAGE OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DIFFUSION
USERS OF MANDARIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Heart problems: Extra systole (abnormal heart contractions), palpitations, hypertension|
-Digestion: dyspepsia, aerophagia (flatulence), constipation, hiccup, colic, intestinal spasms
|-Nervous system: insomnia, stress, anxiety, nervous tension, unrest, nervousness, depression||-Skin care: acne, seborrhoea, fluid retention, cellulite, dry skin, stretch marks, warts|
- Acne: 1 drop of Mandarin EO incorporated in your face cream dose
- Greasy skin: mix 1 drop geranium + 1 drop lavender + 1 drop mandarin in addition to your face cream dose, and then apply as usual
- Greasy hair: add 2 drops EO in your shampoo dose
- against nightmare: add 2 drops ravintsara + 2 drops lemon + 2 drops mandarin in your diffuser. Diffuse 10 minutes at the time of going to bed.
- against insomnia: add 2 drops mandarin + 2 drops ravintsara + 2 drops petitgrain. Diffuse 1/2 hour before going to bed.
Tiredness or muscular tension, aches, hypertension, cramps, muscle soreness, stiffness: a few drops of Mandarin EO diluted in a soap base in the bath
Can be used in cooking, for example, dessert or drinks. Add 1 drop in a chocolate mousse for instance.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Skin sensitive: possible allergic reaction and skin irritation in external use, so make a strong dilution in VO (20% EO // 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- It is not recommended in case of gallstones
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, in your fridge to last a bit longer
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|