Processing method: expression without heating from the peel of Citrus reticulata Blanco.
Odor : Sweet, floral and fruity
Origin : Italy
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Powerful calming of the sympathetic nervous system, relaxing, slightly hypnotic
- Sedative, it assists sleep
- Antispasmodic ++
- Digestive tonic, gently laxative, carminative ++
- Atmospheric antiseptic +
- Venous and lymphatic circulation, lipolytic and anti cellulite
- Respiratory decongestant
- Draining (liver and kidneys) and detoxifying
|Nervous system: insomnia, stress, anxiety, nervous tension, unrest, nervousness, depression|
|Digestion: dyspepsia, aerophagia (flatulence), constipation, hiccup, colic, intestinal spasms|
|Heart problems: Extra systole (abnormal heart contractions), palpitations, hypertension|
|Skin care: acne, seborrhoea, fluid retention, cellulite, dry skin, stretch marks, warts|
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
External use only
|Dermal application ++
In practice:Stimulating, a few drops EO in a VO for massage will ease blood circulation or slimming
Apply locally to treat some skin problems
Nervous conditions, insomnia: in atmospheric diffusion to assist going to sleep
|Cosmetic active ++
In practice: Skin problems, acne: a few drops of Mandarin EO incorporated in face cream
|Aromatic bath +++
In practice: Tiredness or muscular tension, aches, hypertension, cramps, muscle soreness, stiffness: a few drops of Mandarin EO diluted in a soap base in the bath
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C