QUALITY of the mascara black volume :
- black tint
- volume effect
- the spiral brush makes it easier to use (synthetic hair)
- it is made with organic beeswax to protect eyelashes
- with anti-oxidant acai extract
- certified organic by Ecocert
- capacity: 10 ml bottle
– Begin by curling your lashes with an eyelash curler: always do it before the application of mascara otherwise you will damage your eyelashes!
– Put a first layer of mascara by forming Z to thoroughly permeate all the lashes
INGREDIENTS of the mascara black volume :
Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water * / Cera Alba * (beeswax) / CI77499 (Iron Oxides) / Pentylene Glycol / Glyceryl Stearate / Butylene Glycol** / Acacia Senegal Gum / Glyceryl Behenate / Palmitic Acid / Stearic Acid / Copernicia Cerifera Cera * / Glycerin / Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters / Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract * / Citric Acid / Potassium Sorbate / Sodium Benzoate / Aqua.
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Processed from natural ingredients: Butylene glycol used in this product is completely natural, it comes from cane sugar – unlike conventional cosmetics
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife
99% of the total is natural.
57% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Made in Italy
The brand: AVRIL
Organic and cheap make up
The French brand Avril was launched in April 2012 with the goal of being able to let every woman use organic.
Avril has 4 strong values: quality, ecology, price and service.
The range of organic cosmetics is certified by an independent organization, Ecocert. It guarantees that at least:
- 95% of the ingredients in the products are of natural origin and
- 10% of the ingredients are from organic farming.
Above all, each product gets strict quality controls (tests, traceability and quality of raw materials …).
Each time it is possible, Avril gets rid of unwanted packaging elements of its products to reduce the ecological impact of our beautiful blue planet.
In accordance with European legislation, Avril does not carry out any test on animals, whether the product is raw materials or finished. Avril wants to make organic cosmetics accessible to all women!