Myrrh essential oil
Regain your composure…
Its regenerating and softening properties are useful for sensitive skincare associated with a VO. It promotes relaxation and comfort thanks to its warm and woody smell
Main indication: stretch marks, bedsores, crevices, cuts
WHO AM I?
Processing method of myrrh essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: gum
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 100 of gum-resin
Odour: Sweet, woody, aromatic (BASE NOTE)
Sesquiterpenes: curzene (10 to 37%), lindestrene (5 to 13%), furanoeudesmadiene (20 to 52%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL
- Mucolytic, expectorant++++: it helps in liquefying mucus and its expulsion from the trachea or the bronchi thus freeing the respiratory tract
- Anti-inflammatory +++: it soothes feelings of heat and redness
- Healing++: it assists the rebuilding of skin tissue after a wound
- Hepatic and digestive stimulant: it assists the optimal functioning of the liver
- It harmonizes the central nervous system
USAGE OF MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Catarrhal infections of the respiratory tract, blocked nose, head colds, acute and chronic bronchitis|
-Difficult digestion, biliary impairment
Nervous tension, nervous depression
Wounds and scar
External use only
Anguish, depression, anxiety: frictions of the spine and back. Add 2 drops EO in 8 drops VO and then only apply locally and carefully
Abscess, carbuncle, herpes, wounds and scars: add 2 drops EO in 8 drops VO and then apply on the affected area
Wound: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the wound 3 times a day until healing. If it is an open wound, we can make a poultice of green clay and add a few drops of myrrh EO.
Gingivitis: add 15 drops EO in your 50 ML macadamia VO. To calm the inflammation, you can apply daily a few drops of this mixture to the gums, morning and evening.
Meditation: you can diffuse a few drops by spans of 30 minutes maximum
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents’ responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Mix with other essential oils for diffusion
- Do not use purely on the skin make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Shelf life : 3 years after you open the bottle
This oil has a high viscosity. You may need a pipette
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA