Neem oil – Organic
On its own, neem oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic and anti-malaria.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of neem oil: cold pressing
Part of the plant: seeds
Botanical name: Melia azadirachta L.
Texture: pasty oil
It is quite solid at room temperature, it will have to be heated on a very soft heat source (NOT above 60°C) to liquefy it and use it more easily
Oleic acid (25 to 62%), linoleic acid (15 to 20%), Palmitic acid (12 to 34%), Stearic acid (6 to 23%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF NEEM OIL
- Insect repellent, insecticide: this oil is a good repellent against any insects, parasites et mites, whether they are in humans, animals or plants.
- Antibacterial: well known to kill bacteria such as the de Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc…
- Antifungal: strong properties to fight against fungi
- Nourishing and moisturizing: due to its rich composition of fatty acid, neem oil has nourishing and moisturizing properties that allow the skin to be soft and hydrated. Ideal for dry skin
Apply in the local area, it can treat or relieve your pain most of the time in any places.
In general, you can use this oil mainly in soap, shampoo and even cream
Know more about neem oil HERE
INDICATIONS OF NEEM OIL
|-Dandruff, itching and lice for hair |
-Fungal fungi (including highly contagious Microsporum ) including those that affect the scalp of your hair
|-Acne : The oil can be mixed with clay.|
-Healing infected wounds and burns.
-Brittle nails and their fungus
|-Muscular and joint diseases (arthritis et rhumatism).|
- Cosmetic (skin and hair)
- Agriculture, Gardening, animals
- Mites, lice, insects, mosquitoes
- Preparation anti-acne: mix 8 ml of neem VO + 2 ml of Tea tree essential oil and apply on the area wanted (directly on the pimple)
- Eczema, psoriasis: Drop the oil on the skin or drop a few drops of the oil in your bath.
- Lice: 10% of the neem VO can be put directly in your shampoo (it is water-soluble), massage your head with oil directly in your head and add your shampoo to it. Make sure to mix them well. Then, leave it for an hour before rinsing your hair. Your lice are going to suffocate and die.
Make sure not to
Do not ingest, exclusively to dermal use,
The oral use of neem oil can not be done except if it is a part of a strict medical recommendation advised by a professional.
In fact, neem vegetable oil may be toxic to the kidneys, liver and heart when it is taken by the oral way in big quantities for a long amount of time
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
This oil can solidify at less than 25 degrees, which can damage is quality and capacity. To liquefy it, simply put the bottle under hot water for a few minutes.
Check our post to help your choice of vegetable oil!
50ml with dropper cap