WHO AM I?
Processing method of neroli essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowers
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 1-tonne flowers
Botanical name: Citrus aurantium L. ssp. amara
Odour: Fresh, floral and animal
- Monoterpenols: linalool (26 to 44%)
- Monoterpenes: limonene (9 to 20%), beta pinene (7 to 17%)
- Esters: linalyl acetate (<15%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-mycobacterial: fights germs and mycobacteria (bacteria responsible for certain illnesses such as tuberculosis and leprosy)
- Anti-parasitic +: fights against parasites present in the body such as lamblia and lice
- Digestive tonic, it stimulates the liver and pancreas +
- Helps reduce blood pressure and cardiac rhythm: increases tone of venal walls. It also helps blood circulation by promoting vasodilatation and thus regulating high blood pressure
- Skin tonic, it improves skin quality
- Nervous tonic, antidepressant +++: it increases energy and rebalances the nervous system. It also creates a peaceful effect that helps depression.
- Motivating: Gives back vitality and self-belief, easing anxiety and fears
USAGE OF NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Digestive troubles, hepato-pancreatic paucity||-Stress, insomnia, nervous tension, anxiety attack, stage fright, anxiety, palpitations sexual asthenia|
|-mature skin, wrinkled skin|
-Sensitive skin, rosacea
Depression, anxiety: add 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and then apply to the inside of wrists and thorax, morning and night. Stop for a week after three weeks of treatment
Add 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and then massage the lower back area twice a day until improvement
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- People with asthma should ask for a medical advice before using this essential oil
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|