Niaouli essential oil – Organic
$7.65 – $20.80
The blocked nose solution
The niaouli essential oil is THE solution for ENT infections. It is an anti-infectious essential oil to protect you during the winter, an indispensable oil to have in the family medicine cupboard and a precious help to fight daily aches. It is also perfect to treat skin infections such as herpes or zona
WHO AM I?
Processing method of niaouli essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: twigs and leaves
Odour: Aromatic, fresh and note of cineol
Botanical name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
This melaleuca grows freely in the wild in New Caledonia and in Madagascar. It has been known by indigenous populations for many generations for its antiseptic and bactericide properties.
Niaouli is a plant close to Eucalyptus, it originates from a tree belonging to the same family as the Tea Tree and Cajeput.
Yield: 1l of oil = about 100kgs of leaves
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (45 to 65%)
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (5 to 15%), limonene (5 to 10%)
- Sesquiterpenol: viridiflorol (2.5 to 9%)
- Monoterpenols: alpha-terpineol (3 to 8%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF NIAOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antibacterial ++
- Anticatarrhal and expectorant +++
- It is a powerful antiviral +++: the earlier the essential oil is applied during a viral episode, the more effective it will be
- Venous and lymphatic decongestant ++
- Anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and antipruritic
- It is radio-protective for the skin and healing +
- It stimulates immune defences +
USAGE OF NIAOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF NIAOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
ALL ROUTES ARE APPROPRIATED
|-ENT Infectious problems: otitis (ear infection), sinusitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, chill, fevers, coughs, flu, colds|
-Urinary tract and gynaecological infections: genital herpes, cervical dysplasia, vaginitis Mycosis
-Venal problems: varicose veins, heavy legs, venous and lymphatic stasis, varicose veins, heavy legs, haemorrhoids, stasis, lymphatic problems, arteritis, atherosclerosis, rheumatism
|-Dermatitis, acne, mycosis, eczema, psoriasis, carbuncle, pruritus, itches, herpes, furunculosis, shingles, eruption of children’s illnesses, insect bites, wounds, sores
Burns, skin sensitivity, prevention and follow up of radiotherapy
External use only
Skin problem (for example mycosis, boils, abscesses…): Mix 2 drops niaouli, 2 drops of Palmarosa and 2 drops of Tea tree. Then add 24 drops of VO. This is now ready to apply 2 to 3 times a day,
Otitis: Apply one drop BEHIND (not inside) the ear
Apply on herpes 1 or 2 drops on a cotton swab, then apply straight every 2 hours for 5 days. If the area is very sensitive, you can mix the niaouli EO at 50% in a VO
ENT infections (bronchitis, flu,…) in olfaction (you can put for example 5 drops on a handkerchief and breathe), in diffusion, in inhalation (3 to 5 drops in a bowl of boiling water for 20 minutes). For inhalation, you can also mix with eucalyptus radiata EO
Laryngitis: Add 1 drop EO in 1 drop VO and then apply directly on the neck where it is painful
Sinusitis: Massage 1 or 2 drops on the area
Zona (it is the infection of a nerve that has very painful skin manifestations): You cannot reduce the duration of the manifestation but you can reduce the pain with niaouli EO. For that, apply 2 drops directly on the painful area.
During radiotherapy, the skin turns red or burns. Niaouli EO can help you during this treatment. How to proceed? Before the treatment, apply a few pure drops in prevention on the area and then immediately after the treatment. Repeat the application twice a day for 2 days.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Not advised for people with asthma, because the cineole dries the respiratory tract and can trigger its irritation
- The oestrogen-like effect is strongly discouraged (by dermal route, orally or by olfactory tract) in the case of hormone-dependent cancer.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C.
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml