OILY Serum – CRAMP
$19.00 – $29.00
The Oily serum cramp is the ideal natural product to soothe your aches and muscular cramps. It is very useful when carrying out sport activities such as trekking or intense activities such as gardening
Action of the Oily serum cramp:
Muscular and joint relaxer
This product activates micro blood circulation.
Anti-inflammatory et anti-rheumatism
Relaxing and heating
Hemp Oil Cannabis sativa L.
Natural anti-inflammatory and relaxing
Improves suppleness of joint
Only for people WITHOUT ANTICOAGULANTS treatment and over the age of 10.
Do not swallow
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Not suitable for people who are allergic to salicylates and with anticoagulants treatment.
- Tension in neck, shoulders, hands, back, hips, knees and feet.
- Torticolis. Aches and pains.
- Tendinites. Tennis-elbow. Strain. Sprain.
- More generally, all parts of the body that can experience muscular or joint pain.
· As CURE: to regain flexibility of movement
· As traumatic muscular or joint PREPARATION and RECUPERATION.
Application of the oily serum cramp
On a healthy skin without wounds, on the areas needing relaxation or that are painful:
1/ heat the skin through an energetic rubbing,
2/ apply the oily serum cramp (about 10 drops, then one drop per cm²),
3/ deep massage the area so as to have total penetration of the oil,
4/ washing your hands after application
- 1 product 2 actions : suits both muscular and joint pain
- Ready to use
- Quick and targeted action
- Economical: one 20 ml bottle = about 50 applications
THC Free or low level
Did you know this?
The most common illnesses and medical conditions experienced by Australians in 2018 were medical conditions related to Bones, Joints and Muscles, suffered by 68%, or just over 13.9 million Australians.
1 in 6 Australians (16%) had back problems in 2017–18. That’s 4.0 million people, and 38% of them said pain “moderately” interfered with daily activities in 2017–18.
Most common pain in 2018*:
Back pain 38.5%, shoulder pain 21% or leg cramp 20%
Chronic musculoskeletal conditions affect almost 3 in 10 (29%) Australians
*Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
20 ml (with dropper), 10 ml (roll-on)
or 4 fortnightly payments from $4.75 with More info