Processing method : expression without heating from the peel of : Citrus sinensis (L.) Persoon (CH.).
Family : Rutacées
Odor : Sweet, fruitly and peeled
Origin : Brazil
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Rebalances the intestinal flora
- Aerial antiseptic
- Digestive tonic
- Dermal tonic
|Nervous system: insomnia in both children and adults, anxiety, nervous, unrest, nervousness|
|Digestion: digestion problems, dyspepsia|
|Skin care: dermatitis and face care, tissue rejuvenating, oily skin, wrinkles|
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
External use only
|Dermal application ++
For nervous conditions, apply 2 to 3 drops EO on the solar plexus and/or on the sole of the feet before going to bed
Varicose veins: 1 teaspoon of sweet orange EO in 50 ml of VO. Massage the legs up and down. Apply preferably at night
To perfume the atmosphere and for relaxation: 2 or 3 drops of sweet orange essential oil in a diffuser
|Cosmetic active ++
Apply to skin needing regenerating: 10 drops in a face mask, shower gel or night cream after facial cleansing
|Aromatic bath +++
In practice: Soothes and assists sleep for both children and adults: 10 drops of sweet orange EO diluted in a soap base in the bath
To facilitate digestion: Put one drop of sweet orange essential oil in honey after meals
|In practice: possible use in cooking, 1 or 2 drops in savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour livens up exotic dishes or adds taste to your desserts and ginger bread|
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C