WHO AM I?
Processing method of orange essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 to 200kgs of peel
Botanical name: Citrus sinensis L. Persoon
Odor : Sweet, fruitly and peeled
- Monoterpenes: limonene ( 85 to 95%), myrcene (<5%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Rebalances the intestinal flora
- Aerial antiseptic
- Digestive tonic
- Dermal tonic
USAGE OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DIFFUSION AND ORAL
In diffusion: can help with depression
USERS OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
|-Digestion: digestion problems, dyspepsia||-Nervous system: insomnia in both children and adults, anxiety, nervous, unrest, nervousness||-Skin care: dermatitis and face care, tissue rejuvenating, oily skin, wrinkles|
- For nervous conditions, apply 2 to 3 drops EO on the solar plexus and/or on the sole of the feet before going to bed
- Soothes and assists sleep for both children and adults: 10 drops of sweet orange EO diluted in a soap base in the bath
- To perfume the atmosphere and for relaxation: 2 or 3 drops of sweet orange essential oil in a diffuser
- Apply to skin needing regenerating: 2 drops in a face mask, shower gel or night cream after facial cleansing
- Oily hair, dandruff: 3 to 4 drops sweet orange EO into your shampoo dose. Mix and wash your hair. You will see a shine of your hair and an anti-dandruff action
Varicose veins: 10 drops of sweet orange EO in 50 ml of VO. Massage the legs up and down. Apply preferably at night
1 drop in savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour livens up exotic dishes or adds taste to your desserts and gingerbread
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin application: can cause allergies
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
- Sweet orange essential oil should not be used orally in case or gallstones or functional kidney failure
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|