WHO AM I?
Processing method of oregano essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 1 tonne flowering top
Odour: Note of phenol, characteristic of carvacrol
Botanical name: Origanum compactum Benth
- Phenols: carvacrol (21 to 53%), thymol (8 to 28%)
- Monoterpenes: gamma terpinene (9 to 26%), para-cymene (6 to 20%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful antibacterial used in a large spectrum and also bactericide +++. It acts as an antibiotic by fighting infections due to Mycobacterium (bacteria responsible for illnesses such as tuberculosis and leprosy).
- Fungicide: it destroys fungi such as Candida albicans
- Antiviral et immune stimulant +++: it increases the body’s defences against pathogens
- Motivating +
- Deworming +++: fights intestinal parasites
- Mucolytic+++: it frees the respiratory tract and eases expectoration and breathing
- General tonic: it stimulates numerous body functions and assists in keeping a good overall wellbeing
- Physical, mental and sexual stimulant+++: it fights tiredness and improves mental and sexual functions
USAGE OF OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: ORAL AND RECTAL
USERS OF OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Severe and chronic infections, bacterial or viral of the respiratory tract: bronchitis, strep throat, flu, sinusitis, laryngitis, tracheitis infections, bacterial, viral and parasitic|
-Urinary tract infections: nephritis, cystitis
-Infectious and parasitic dermatitis: scabies, mycosis, ringworm, abscess
-Tropical fevers: typhus, malaria
External use only
Respiratory tract infections: add 1 drop of EO in 9 drops of VO, then massage in a local application on the solar plexus. Do it 3 times a day for 5 days.
Cystitis, Otitis (adult): add 1 drop of EO in a spoonful of honey 3 times a day for 5 days after medical advice
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, this oil is dermocaustic: in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (5% -maximum 10%- EO in 90% VO).
- Don’t apply on a large skin area
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Do not use on kids under the age of 15
- Delicate liver, do not use in self-medication
- Take no more than 6 drops per day during a short period.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Do not diffuse pure (part oregano 10%)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|