Palmarosa essential oil
$9.20 – $16.40
The natural deodorant
Helps to balance sweating and fight the development of bad smells. This oil is very useful for skin problems: it is known as a fungicide, and is used in particular against fungal and parasitic problems
WHO AM I?
Processing method of palmarosa essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: aerial parts
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 kgs of aerial parts
Odour: fresh and flowery fragrance close to rose and geranium
The genus “Cymbopogon” includes about fifty species native to Asia. Not all of them provide essential oils. You can find for example:
- Cymbopogon nardus EO: the Ceylon lemongrass, that is the most used.
- Cymbopogon winterianus is Java citronella EO.
- Alcohol: geraniol (66 to 84%)
- Esters: acetate geranyl (3 to 20%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL
- It is anti-infectious: anti-bacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Immunity stimulant
- Stimulates both the blood and lymphatic circulation
- Pain relief
- Astringent and dermal cellular stimulant
- It is hydrating and healing +++
- Stimulant of the neuro-hormonal system ++
USAGE OF PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: ALL GOOD
USERS OF PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Naso-pharyngitis, sinusitis, ear infection|
-Cystitis, urethritis, vaginitis, salpingitis, cervicitis
-Dermal, digestive and gynaecological mycosis
|-Anxiety, stress, irritability|
|-Perspiration odour (feet and armpit), excessive perspiration
-Wounds, cracks, bed sores
Perspiration odour: add 1 drop EO under each armpit. Stop a week after 3 weeks of use. For more sensitive people and for long-term use, dilute your Palmarosa in VO before application (1 drop EO for 4 drops VO)
The geraniol, present in large quantities in the palmarosa, neutralizes the bacteria responsible for its unpleasant odours. Indeed, the bad smells of sweating are mainly due to bacteria.
Oily or dry hair: add one drop EO in a small amount of shampoo and then massage the scalp before hair wash
Recent scar: dilute with a VO and then massage the scar every day
Regulation of sebum secretion: 1 drop of Palmarosa + 1 drop of rosemary verbenone in your day cream. It will also hydrate your skin and help with skin cells regeneration.
To limit the spreading of viruses, you can diffuse in a room
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before use, medical advice is needed for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and asthmatics.
- Do not use purely on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- geraniol (up to 80 %)
- linalool (≤ 4 %)
- trans trans farnesol (≤ 2 %)
- neral + geranial (≤ 2 %)
- limonene (≤ 1 %)
- eugenol (≤ 0,2%)
- citronellol (≤ 0,05 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|