WHO AM I?
Processing method of peppermint essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 1 tonne of flowering top
Botanical name: Mentha piperita
Odour: Herbaceous, fresh and note of menthol
- Ketones: menthone (12 to 32%)
- Monoterpenols: menthol (30 to 55%)
- Oxides: Cineol 1.8 (3 to 14%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, pain relief
- Intestinal and urinary anti-inflammatory
- Regulator and general stimulant, cardiac, digestive, pancreatic and nervous +++
- Anaesthetic and analgesic, antipruritic, it calms itches +++
- Refreshing +++
- Nasal, hepatic and prostatic decongestant ++
- Microbicide, bactericide, fungicide, antiseptic
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant
- Emmenagogue, it assists menstruation
- Muscular relaxant
- Skin regenerator
USAGE OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Hepato-pancreal fatigue, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, hepatic colic|
-Nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, indigestion, flatulence, travel sickness
Cystitis, colitis, prostatitis, nephritic colitis
-Rhinitis, sinusitis, ear infections, laryngitis, halitosis
-Skin problems: hives, eczema, acne, chicken pox
|-Physical, mental and sexual asthenia (fatigue)|
Migraine: 3 to 4 drops of EO in massage on the forehead
Digestive and urinary tract problems
- Temporary constipation: 1 drop of EO 3 to 4 times a day in honey – after medical advice
- Sickness, vomiting: drop a few drops on a handkerchief and breath
- 1 drop on a sugar cube to suck to have a fresh breathe and stimulate the liver– after medical advice
On the morning, after medical advice, 2 drops EO on a sugar and melt in mouth and swallow. Repeat 3 days
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Strictly forbidden on babies
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 12 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Peppermint needs to always be strongly diluted because although very refreshing it can cause hypothermia if applied to large areas.
- Skin irritative, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (10% EO in 90% VO)
- Do not use pure for diffusion, mix with other oils (part of peppermint 10% maximum)
- Do not use in a bath
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|