Petitgrain essential oil – Organic
The anti-stress oil
Petit Grain essential oil is calming and has positive effects on the nervous system. It is used for stress because it promotes relaxation by its sweet smell of orange blossom. In cosmetics, it promotes healing and regulates sebum secretions and will be perfect for oily skin
WHO AM I?
Processing method of petitgrain essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves and twigs
Odor : Fresh, floral and green
Botanical name: Citrus aurantium L. ssp. amara var. pumilia
There are several essential oils coming from this tree:
- petitgrain bigarade EO (leaves) whose main properties are close to that of the fine lavender EO.
- neroli EO (flower), recognized for these anti-anxiety and anti-depressant properties superior to the first one.
- Monoterpenols: linalool (18 to 32%), alpha-terpineol (3 to 8%)
- Esters: linalyl acetate (36 to 57%), geranyl acetate (2 to 6%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-spasmodic, it helps muscles relaxation +++
- Respiratory and cardiac regulator regarding palpitations
- Slightly antibacterial (staphylococcus, pneumococcus)
- Powerful harmonizer on the affective level, it is “the heart’s oil” +++
- Sedative, it assists sleep +++
- Relaxing, calming and antidepressant ++
- Used to remove stains and to regulate sebum secretion
- Healing, regenerating and skin tonic, it revitalises tissue
- Nervous system regulator
USAGE OF PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Respiratory problems: spasmodic coughs, asthma, chest tightness|
-Cardio-vascular problems: tachycardia, arrhythmia, hypertension, palpitations, extra systoles
|-Stress, nervousness, depression, anxiety, insomnia, mental fatigue|
-Psychosis, sexual obsession
-Spasms and muscular cramps of nervous origin (stress)
- Oily or dull hair: for example, add 2 drops in your shampoo dose
- Difficult digestion: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the tummy and the sole feet.
- Digestive cramps: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the tummy.
- Kid’s hiccup: add 1 drop EO in 5 drops VO, then massage between the shoulder blades of the child, during the release of the hiccup
- Heart rhythm problems (arrhythmia, palpitations…): add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the sole feet and solar plexus, or diffusion.
- Hypertension: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the back, or diffusion
- Agitation, anxiety or weariness, stress and sadness, bacterial infections: in olfaction or diffusion
In practice: You can possibly use in cooking, specifically in savoury and sweet dishes. This original flavour complements fruit or flavours your pastries
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|