Pink pepper essential oil – Organic
$9.50 – $28.00
The peppery oil
The pink pepper essential oil, with its peppery fragrance, can be used against the fear of lack and balance emotions. This EO with anti-inflammatory, healing and antimicrobial properties is useful for digestive or intestinal troubles
WHO AM I?
Processing method of pink pepper essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: berry
Odour: Spicy, aromatic, peppery
Botanical name: Schinus terebinthifolia Raddi
This plant, native to South America, is now used for its berries in other tropical regions, such as La Réunion or Madagascar. It is a tree whose fruit is the spice known as “pink pepper” or “pink berries”
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (7 to 12%), alpha phellandrene (5 to 16%), sabinene (<10%), delta-3-carene (34 to 42%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Agro-alimentary Organic product
PROPERTIES OF PINK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Invigorating, it helps to re-energise in case of lost vitality. +++
- Warming: helps sports people to prepare their muscles before an effort and to ease muscles aches and anti-inflammatory. It brings relief to joint and muscle pain. +++
- Vasoconstrictor, it improves circulation in the legs when heavy and swollen ++
- Expectorant and antiseptic: because of its anti-bacterial properties: it helps in case of colds, fevers, coughs, bronchitis ++
- Digestive tonic (intestinal cramps and bloating, vomiting …) ++
USERS OF PINK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Preparing muscles before an effort and muscular or joint pain:|
Arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism
-Muscles aches, tendinitis
-Digestive problems: bloating, colic, nausea, intestinal infections
|-Dermatitis, acne, mycosis, eczema, psoriasis, carbuncle, pruritus, itches, herpes, furunculosis, shingles, eruption of children’s illnesses, insect bites, wounds, sores
Burns, skin sensitivity, prevention and follow up of radiotherapy
Pink pepper and black pepper are quite similar. Pink pepper is maybe a bit more pungent
For a sport preparation: add 10 drops of EO of pink pepper in 10 ml of VO. Then, massage the legs before a physical effort
use in cooking possible: this high-quality spice will add a delightful peppery, slightly aniseed flavour to accompany fish and meats
It is often used for perfumes for its peppery fragrance. You can find it, for example, in ALLURE SENSUELLE (CHANEL)
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oils
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (10% EO in 90% VO).
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
5ml, 10ml, 20ml