Ravintsara essential oil – Organic
$12.50 – $39.00
The anti-viral solution
WHO AM I?
Processing method of ravintsara essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 125kgs of leaves
Odour: icy, sweet, a note of eucalyptol, fresh and balsamic
Botanical name: Cinnamomum camphora CT cineole
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (50 to 60%)
- Monoterpenes: sabinene 10 to 18%)
- Monoterpenols: alpha-terpineol (5 to 11%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF RAVINTSARA ESSENTIAL OIL
- It is anti-infective especially for the respiratory tract (ENT and broncho-pulmonary)
- Exceptional antiviral and bactericide: therefore, it avoids the risks of over-infection when you get a viral disease. It also acts against shingles and herpes, especially as it accelerates healing
- Immunostimulant: it strengthens immunity by stimulating the adrenal glands.
- Clears respiratory tract and stimulates the cardiac-respiratory apparatus, it is also a pulmonary disinfectant
- Very potent antiviral, expectorant, fluidifying, it helps fight against greasy cough and decreases nasal discharge
- Very potent overall energiser: it is a general toning and also stimulating (physical and mental). It is energizing but not exciting. It helps to find the nervous balance and also stimulates the psyche
- Air purification: antiseptic, it cleans the ambient air
You can replace it with SARO essential oil that has the same properties
USAGE OF RAVINTSARA ESSENTIAL OIL
- ENT epidemic,
- Weak immunity,
- Nervous and psychic fatigue
USERS OF RAVINTSARA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
|-Flu, colds, bronchitis, rhinopharyngitis, cooling, sinusites|
-Decrease in immunity, repeated infections
-nervous and physical fatigue
RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTION
in olfaction, diffusion or inhalation
A recipe of diffusion against flu: mix in equal quantity lemon, ravintsara and eucalyptus radiata. Diffuse 1/2 hour morning and evening. You can also use this formula in prevention, in an office for example. This can prevent getting the flu in case of an epidemic
Put 3 drops of Ravintsara divided in the low back, along the spine and on the chest. Apply 3 to 4 times a day
Productive cough: mix 2 drops eucalyptus globulus / 2 drops ravintsara and 3 drops niaouli in your diffuser. Diffuse for 30 minutes a day. Repeat for 3 to 5 days. Start the diffusion at the first signs of coughing to get rid of it as quickly as possible. It will avoid the spread of viruses and the risk of transmission to other people. That is to say, the diffusion of essential oils helps to clean the air and to purify your bronchi.
ON THE SKIN
It can be used pure on the skin with a localized anointing. For herpes, for example.
In case of extreme sensitivity or extensive massages, it will be diluted in a VO of jojoba or sweet almond. Dilute 20% to 40% essential oil.
Ear infection: put a small drop EO behind the ear and massage. But, do not put inside the ear
Carbuncle, labial herpes
Add 1 drop EO in 5 drops VO, then apply on the concerned area
To stimulate the immune system, apply 2 drops of ravintsara on the wrist and breathe. You can also massage the neck, the solar plexus and along the spine.
Another option: put a few drops on a handkerchief and breathe.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Asthmatic and epileptic people should ask for medical advice
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- This oil is very low in toxicity and will be very well tolerated if precautions and therapeutic doses are followed
- Children under 6 years of age have a special sensitivity: because this EO is rich in eucalyptol, even at therapeutic doses, it can cause seizure, especially when instilled in the child’s nose.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, and at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml