Rose floral water – Organic
Rose floral water, this blend with a sweet flowery smell is known for its benefits on the skin. It soothes redness, refreshes and softens the skin; it is ideal for delicate skin and for fighting signs of skin ageing
WHO AM I?
Processing method of rose floral water: water from the steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowers
Botanical name: rosa damascena
100% pure and natural – ORGANIC
Agro-alimentary Organic Product
WHAT IS ROSE FLORAL WATER?
It is made by distillation: rose petals are heated in distilled water and the water temperature is turned down before the water starts boiling. The vapour is then caught and the mixture when cooled is filtered in order to obtain rose floral water. Its composition is therefore entirely natural.
Pleasingly fragrant, multiplying the benefits to the face, it is also used in the composition of many beauty products such as tonic lotions, make-up cleansers or products for the bath and the shower…
PROPERTIES OF ROSE FLORAL WATER
- Astringent, it tones and restores radiance to the skin.
- Anti-wrinkle, it contributes to regenerate the skin and also prevent the effects of ageing and tiredness.
- Antiseptic and regulatory: its properties assist in the treatment of acne and also in balancing sebum in dry and oily skins.
- Calming and refreshing, it soothes irritations and redness.
- Its subtle and fresh perfume enhances your home cosmetics.
- Mature skins
- Sensitive and rosacea-prone skins
- A must for all types of skin be it sensitive, oily, dry or normal
- Pure: as an air spray or directly on the skin, hair, moreover linen or curtains…
- Incorporated in all your cosmetic formulae: face mask, eye contour cream, body lotion
- As a compress to alleviate congestion in swollen eyes
- In bathwater
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
ASK FOR BULK SIZE!
125ml, 1 litre