Rosemary (1.8 cineole) essential oil – Organic
Protector of the respiratory tract
From all the essential oils of rosemary, Rosemary cineole, close to the radiata eucalyptus is the most anti-infectious. It is widely used for respiratory tract infections. Tonic, it also helps fighting chronic fatigue or lack of concentration. It has its beauty action and is used for hair or oily skin care
Main indication: ENT infection, dandruff, hair loss
WHO AM I?
Processing method of rosemary essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 200kgs flowering top
Odour: Characteristic, fresh, rural, more and less camphorated
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis L
Rosemary is a well-known herb of Provence growing wild around the Mediterranean Sea. The Romans used it to store food while the Egyptians used rosemary twigs in the tombs of the pharaohs to fortify their souls. Rosemary is also a symbol of remembrance and friendship
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (9 to 15%), beta-pinene (4 to 10%)
- Ketones: camphor (5 to 15%), camphene (2 to 6%)
- Oxide: 1.8 cineole (40 to 55%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF ROSEMARY 1.8 CINEOLE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Pulmonary and respiratory anti-inflammatory
- Decongesting and respiratory anti-infectious, expectorant and mucolytic: the 1.8 cineole allows to liquefy mucus and facilitate its expulsion out of the respiratory tract
- Fungicide: active against fungus such as Candida albicans
- Powerful bactericide (golden staphylococcus, white staphylococcus, streptococcus)
- Revitalises the skin and hair
USAGE OF ROSEMARY 1.8 CINEOLE ESSENTIAL OIL
However, their precautions are identical.
- Officinal rosemary ct 1-8 cineole: respiratory properties, bronchitis and sinusitis.
- Rosemary ct camphor: muscular decontractant, rheumatisms and articular diseases.
- Officinal Rosemary ct verbenone: detoxifiant, cellulite, mucolytic and anti-tussive (fat cough).
This oil is very close to eucalyptus radiata
USERS OF ROSEMARY 1.8 CINEOLE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, pulmonary congestion|
-Hepatic and bile conditions, hepatic drainage
-Cardiac and circulation discomfort
|-Depressive condition and nervous fatigue||-Stretch marks
-Acne type skin, dry and wrinkled skin
ON THE SKIN:
To fight bacterial infections, dilute 20 to 30% EO in a VO. Then, massage of the thorax, the back, the throat and the wrists.
- Otitis (Never put essential oils inside the ear): outside and all around. Mix 1 drop of Rosemary cineole, 1 drop officinal Lavender and 1 drop Tea tree in 15 drops VO. Then apply 6 times a day along the Eustachian tube
- Bronchitis: mix 1 drop EO in 4 drops of VO. Then apply to the thorax and upper back, 3 times a day until improved
- Respiratory tract congestion (bronchi): mix 3 ml EO + 1.5 ml Sylvester pine in 25 ml of VO. Then, massage 15 drops of this mixture on the chest for five days
Scalp cleansing: add 1 drop added to your dose of shampoo
It purifies the atmosphere and clears the respiratory tract.
Mental fatigue: add a few drops on a handkerchief or a stick inhaler and then breath
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- There is a possible hepatotoxicity if the oil is highly used during a long-term
- Not advised for people with asthma, because the cineole dries the respiratory tract and can trigger its irritation
- Skin irritative: do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- limonene (≤3 %) ;
- linalool (≤1,5 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml