WHO AM I?
The processing method of rosemary essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Odour: Characteristic, fresh, rural, more and less camphorated
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis L
Rosemary is a well-known herb of Provence growing wild around the Mediterranean Sea. The Romans used it to store food while the Egyptians used rosemary twigs in the tombs of the pharaohs to fortify their souls. Rosemary is also a symbol of remembrance and friendship
Yield: 4kg of oil = about 800kgs flowering top
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (15 to 27%),
- Ketones: camphor (14 to 24%), camphene (6 to 13%)
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (16 to 24%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF ROSEMARY CAMPHOR ESSENTIAL OIL
- Nerve tonic++++: it increases blood circulation
- Mucolytic and expectorant ++: it works well against bronchial congestion. It also decreases the risks of a head cold and bronchitis by liquefying the respiratory tract mucus.
- Increases and modifies bile production ++
- Emmenagogue (non-hormonal action): it helps with period pain ++
- Cardiotonic, general tonic (in small doses) ++
- Relaxing for muscular aches (stronger doses) ++ allowing to overcome painful muscle contractions such as torticollis
- Analgesic +: it eases local pain in joints and muscles
Rosemary with camphor is an excellent addition to massage oils for sport. It is both for preparations to exercise and for relaxing muscles after sports.
USAGE OF ROSEMARY CAMPHOR ESSENTIAL OIL
However, their precautions are identical.
- Officinal rosemary ct 1-8 cineole: it is useful for its respiratory properties (bronchitis, sinusitis).
- Rosemary ct camphor: it is known as a muscular decontractant. It helps with rheumatisms and articular diseases.
- Officinal rosemary ct verbenone: detoxifiant, mucolytic and anti-tussive (fat cough). You can also use it for cellulite.
USERS OF ROSEMARY CAMPHOR ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Muscular contractions, muscular tension, cramps, muscular rheumatism, sore backs|
-Circulation problems with or without varicose veins
-Hepatobiliary conditions: chronic cholecystitis, hepatobiliary condition, gallstone, hepatitis
-Digestion: digestion tiredness, dyspepsia
|-callus, psoriasis, keloid|
External use only
ON THE SKIN
- For muscular and relaxing massages on all parts of the body. For example, before – to warm the muscles – and after effort – to relax. The essential oil of Rosemary camphor will be diluted to 30% in a VO (about 10 ml EO in 30 ml VO).
- Torticollis: add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO then massage in the affected area. Repeat 4 times a day until improvement.
- Liquefy head cold mucus: add 1 drop in 4 drops of a V. Then massage the neck and solar plexus.
- Rheumatism, tendinitis: add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO. Then, massage the affected area four times a day until improvement. Don’t forget to stop for a week after three weeks of application.
- Gout: mix 5 drops eucalyptus citriodora + 5 drops rosemary camphor + 5 drops wintergreen in 15ml of soap base. Then soak your feet in a hot basin for 10 minutes. Repeat twice a day.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant (abortive) or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Not advised for people with asthma: because the cineole dries the respiratory tract and can also trigger its irritation
- Not recommended for people with hormone-dependent cancers or high blood pressure
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- limonene (≤7 %) ;
- linalol (≤ 2 %).
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, and at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|