WHO AM I?
Processing method of sage officinale essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 1 M3 of flowering top
Botanical name: Salvia officinalis L.
Odour: Rural, note of camphor, green
- Ketones: alpha-thujone (18 to 44%), camphor (7 – 25%), beta-thujone (2 to 10%)
- Oxides: 1,8 cinéole (4 to 16%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SAGE OFFICINALE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Specific antibacterial (gram-positive cocci, golden staph, streptococcus)
- Antifungal (Candida albicans)
- Potent antiviral
- Stimulates bile and pancreatic secretions, assists in lowering cholesterol level
- Lipolytic, it facilitates fat elimination
- Similar action as oestrogen, it regulates menstrual cycles and relieves troubles linked to menstrual cycles and menopause
- Skin healer
- Tonic for blood circulation, diuretic
- Antispasmodic, relaxing, neuro-tonic, aphrodisiac
USAGE OF SAGE OFFICINALE ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF SAGE OFFICINALE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF SAGE OFFICINALE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Scars, skin-healing problems|
Infections and skin problems
-Flu, bronchitis, sinusitis
-Viral meningitis, viral neuritis, labial herpes
Viral enteritis, billary impairment
|-Irregular and/or painful menstrual cycle, pre-menopause|
External use only
Menstrual cycle and menopause: 2 drops in a tablespoon VO and massage your tummy
Skin inflammations and stretch marks: 2 drops in a tablespoon VO and massage the area concerned
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 12 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Usage limited in time
- To be used with great caution. The essential oil of sage officinalis is NEURO-TOXIC, it can bring on nervous fits similar to epilepsy, as well as vomiting
- Ingesting Sage Officinalis can be fatal
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|