Saro essential oil – Organic
Saro essential oil or man-dra-va-saro-tra which translates as “plant that keeps at bay all problems and heals all ailments”. It fights effectively against bacterial, viral and dermatological infections. It is also good to fight against fatigue and depression because of its relaxing qualities.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of saro essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100kgs of leaves
Odour: Fresh, Slightly Lemony/Fruity
Botanical name: Cinnamosma fragrans
Saro is an endemic shrub from the Ampondrabe forest in Madagascar. It is 4 to 5 m tall and has always green and tough leaves. Its flowers are small and white and its fruit is a smooth and ovoid berry.
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (35 to 50%)
- Monoterpenes: sabinene (3 to 12%), limonene (<14%), beta pinene (5 to 10%)
- Monoterpenols: linalool (<10%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SARO ESSENTIAL OIL
- Immuno-modulating, would favour a good immunity
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant
- Anti-infectious on all pathogenic, bacterial, viral or fingal strain
- Cutaneous astringent
USAGE OF SARO ESSENTIAL OIL
Interchangeable with ravintsara EO
USERS OF SARO ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
Saro EO is used for the prevention and to aid combat all type of infections on any part of the human body:
|• Viral and bacterial infections of the respiratory tract: flu, head cold, bronchitis, sore throat, sinusitis or ear infections|
• Gynaecological infections
• Parasitic and mycosic infections
• Urinary infections: cystitis
• Mouth infections: gingivitis, canker sore and abscess
• Diarrhoeas, dysentery, fermentations
| • To stimulate both the mental and the physical|
• Nervous breakdown
|• Stretch marks, scars, mature skin, wrinkled skin|
- Respiratory tract infection:
Sinusitis and rhinitis: 3 drops of EO on the forehead 3 to 4 times a day
Flu – Adult / cutaneous route diluted (principal route) / Mix at 20%
Usage advice: 10 drops of this mixture applied to the chest 4 to 6 times a day for a length of 5 to 6 days.
Head cold – Adult / cutaneous route diluted (principal route) / Mix at 10%
- adult (dilution at 10%) that is 1 ml of saro EO in 9ml VO
- children between the age of 10 and 15 (dilution at 5%)
- children between the age of 7 and 10 (dilution at 3%)
Usage advice: 10 drops of this mixture applied to the chest 2 to 4 times a day for a length of 8 to 10 days.
Labial herpes – Adult / Pure cutaneous route
Usage advice: 1 drop of saro EO on a cotton bud and apply it to the labial pimple, 5 times a day for 5 days
Saro EO can irritate the skin. Dilution in a VO is recommended but any cutaneous application (20% EO with 80% VO)
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6
- Asthmatic and epileptic people should ask for medical advice
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritative, do not use pure: in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- limonene (≤ 10 %)
- linalool (≤ 10 %)
- citral (≤ 2 %)
- geraniol (≤ 0,2 %)
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.20 with More info