WHO AM I?
Processing method of savory essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: aerial part
Odour: Rural, fresh and spicy
Botanical name: Satureja montana L.
- phenols: carvacrol (25 to 50%), thymol (<15%)
- monoterpenes: gamma-terpinene (5 to 25%), para-cymene (5 to 25%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SAVORY ESSENTIAL OIL
- mycobactericide +++: fungicide, it fights against the development and the growth of bacteria, viruses and mushrooms
- Antiparasitic, antiviral (infectious pathologies – respiratory, intestinal, urinary and vaginal …)
- Antifungal, albicans candida: against the infections of the skin: abscess, boil, impetigo, mange, syphilis, mycosis and also ulcers.
- Immune stimulant +++:
- Tonic and general stimulant: circulatory and digestive
- Effective against warts
USAGE OF SAVORY ESSENTIAL OIL
MOST APPROPRIATE USE: ORAL AND RECTAL
USERS OF SAVORY ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF SAVORY ESSENTIAL OIL
-Intestinal infections, bacterial, viral and parasitic : (turista, food poisoning, gastro-enteritis), amoebiasis
-Severe and chronic infections, bacterial or viral of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, tracheitis)
-Urinary tract infections: cystitis
-Arthritis, rheumatisms, polyarthritis
-Cutaneous parasitic and fungal cutaneous infections (panari)
|- psychic sphere: tire nervous sexual asthenia (olfaction)|
Intestinal infections: In frictions, compared to the concerned organ, strongly diluted in a VO
Bacterial, viral and parasitic infections, cystitis: after medical advice, 1 drop EO in a spoonful of honey 3 times a day for 5 days
Close to OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (10% EO in 90% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Do not diffuse pure, therefore, mix it with other oils
- Do not use in the case of gastric disorders (burns, ulcers…)
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|