WHO AM I?
Processing method of scots pine essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: needles
Odour: Note of terpene, slightly lemony and rising
Yield: 1 litre of oil = about 500kgs of needles
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (37 to 53%) beta-pinene (15 to 41%) limonene (<12%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SCOTS PINE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Fights hypotension +++
- Anti-inflammatory effect and “cortisone-like” anti-inflammatory
- Antiseptic, expectorant and decongestant of the respiratory tract
- Rubefacient (heats muscles and calms the pain)
- Average antibacterial
- Lymphatic, venal and uteri-ovarian decongestant
- Immunity and hormone stimulant
- Fights against physical and nervous weariness
USAGE OF SCOTS PINE ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING
USERS OF SCOTS PINE ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF SCOTS PINE ESSENTIAL OIL
-Rheumatic problems, sciatica, lumbago, cramps, rheumatism, gout, arthritis…
-Respiratory problems: asthma, bronchitis, cough, sinusitis, infections, pneumonia, ENT infections, flu, rhinitis, laryngitis…
-Urinary tract infections, cystitis, prostatitis
-Nervous complaints: fatigue, asthenia, deep depression, drained feeling, concentration decrease, physical tiredness, multiple sclerosis
External use only
- Cough: add 4 drops in your diffuser for 10 minutes every hour.
- Respiratory tract infection: add 4 drops EO in 10ml, then massage the thorax, spine and soles of the feet
- Sinusitis: add 1 drop EO in 15 drops VO then apply at sinus level (furthest from the eyes)
- Heavy legs, cellulite, water retention and varicose veins: add 6 drops EO in 20ml VO, then massage your legs from your ankles to your thighs
- Arthritis, sciatica, lumbago: add 4 drops EO in 10 ml, then massage painful areas
- Muscles pain: add 5 drops EO in 10 ml, then massage designated areas
- fatigue, concentration, stress, anxiety: 4 drops in your diffuser, then diffuse 15 minutes 3 times a day
- lack of tonus: 1 drop EO in 5 drops VO, then massage on solar plexus
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 12 and epileptic people.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritative, do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- Avoid if suffering from hypertension
- Not advised in people suffering from epilepsy or having renal insufficiency problems
- limonene (2 à 10 %)
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)