- Aims at zero waste
- Sulfate free
- Easy to use for travelling
How to use the solid facial cleanser:
Morning or/and at night rub the wet cloud on your wet skin to generate a thin and creamy foam, then massage your face and rinse thoroughly with clean water!
Beauty tip: Once you are done with the facial cleaner, use the sponge Konjac to deep clean and make your skin smooth. You can also use it in the shower!
Benefits of the solid facial cleanser:
This small cloud soothes and hydrates perfectly the driest and most sensitive skin, giving you a smooth, soft and nourished skin without fat residues
Ingredients : (list INCI)
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, ILLITE**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, KAOLIN**, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AQUA, PARFUM**, GARDENIA JASMINOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT**, MALTODEXTRIN**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**.
* labelled organic
** ingredients with natural origin
// Explanation regarding the vegetable ingredients
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium isethionate: Other surfactant derived from coconut, produces a gentle and creamy lather.
- Stearic acid / palmitic acid: Derived from olive oil, it will solidify the facial cleanser.
- Cocos nucifera oil*: Coconut oil is used for its nourishing properties.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil *: sweet almond oil, protects and nourishes the skin, non-comedogen
- Decyl glucoside: gentle surfactant derived from coconut. Allows cleansing and lathering
- Perfume** : from natural origin
- Gardenia jasminoides fruit extract/maltodextrin **: gardenia extract used for its beneficial properties on the skin!
- Tocopherol/helianthus annuus seed oil **: anti-oxidant (Vitamin E) it will protect them from staleness.
* labelled organic
// Explanation regarding the mineral ingredients
- Kaolinite: White clay, gentle beauty care renown for is purifying and sanitising properties.
- Aqua: water, facilitates the manufacturing process
- Illite **: yellow clay, used for its absorbent and mattifying properties
This little cloud is not chewable and not recommended for children under 3 years old
Do not use it in case of allergy to one of the ingredients.
Avoid putting it in contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, otherwise, it stings!
Do not leave the cleaner in water. To be stored on a soap holder or in a storage jar with a hole in the lid to evaporate water
Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 3 cm
Handmade in France, Vegan, Aims zero waste
Suitable for pregnant and nursing women