- Aims at zero waste
- Sulfate free
- Easy to use for travelling
How to use the solid facial cleanser:
Morning or/and at night:
Firstly, rub the wet cloud on your wet skin to generate a thin and creamy foam, then massage your face and rinse thoroughly with clean water!
Once you are done with the facial cleanser, use the sponge Konjac to deep clean and make your skin smooth. You can also use it in the shower!
How to determine your skin type?
Read more here
Benefits of the solid facial cleanser:
This small cloud soothes and hydrates perfectly the driest and most sensitive skin. Thus, it will give you a smooth, soft and nourished skin without fat residues
Ingredients / INCI
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate / Stearic Acid** / Palmitic Acid** / Illite** / Cocos Nucifera Oil* / Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* / Kaolin** / Decyl Glucoside / Aqua / Parfum** / Gardenia Jasminoides fruit extract** / Maltodextrin** / Tocopherol** / Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil**.
* labelled organic
** ingredients with natural origin
// Explanation regarding the vegetable ingredients
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium isethionate: Other surfactant derived from coconut, produces a gentle and creamy lather.
- Stearic acid / palmitic acid: Derived from olive oil, it will solidify the facial cleanser.
- Cocos nucifera oil*: Coconut oil is used for its nourishing properties.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil *: sweet almond oil, protects and nourishes the skin, also non-comedogen
- Decyl glucoside: gentle surfactant derived from coconut. Allows cleansing and lathering
- Perfume** : from natural origin
- Gardenia jasminoides fruit extract/maltodextrin **: gardenia extract used for its beneficial properties on the skin!
- Tocopherol/helianthus annuus seed oil **: anti-oxidant (Vitamin E) it will protect them from staleness.
* labelled organic
// Explanation regarding the mineral ingredients
- Kaolinite: White clay, gentle beauty care renown for is purifying and sanitising properties.
- Aqua: water, facilitates the manufacturing process
- Illite **: yellow clay, used for its absorbent and mattifying properties
This little cloud is not chewable and not recommended for children under 3 years old
Do not use it in case of allergy to one of the ingredients.
Avoid putting it in contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, otherwise, it stings!
Do not leave the cleaner in water. To be stored on a soap holder or in a storage jar with a hole in the lid so it can evaporate water
Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 3 cm
Handmade in France, Vegan, Aims zero waste
Suitable for pregnant and nursing women
The Brand: LAMAZUNA
Natural , Cruelty-Free & Vegan cosmetic
Lamazuna, which in GEorgien mean “pretty young girl ”; it is an eco-responsible make up brand handmade in France with a value of everything to be natural. Its purpose is to remove the maximum of disposables or “consumables” products from the bathroom instead of those replacing hygiene, beauty and “friendly nature” products.
Lamazuna is a zero-waste brand
She has been a Slow Cosmetic winner since 2013 and specializes in Vegan and Zero Waste cosmetics. The brand has succeeded in offering ecological alternatives products due to a choice of natural ingredients. With its range of eco-friendly, 100% natural, vegan and sustainable cosmetics for the whole family, it’s the one-time-under-water-zero-waste.
Since their creation, it is 29 million less waste since June 2019