Solid facial cleanser – Oily skin
Solid face cleaner with grapefruit essential oil
4 in stock
- Aims at zero waste
- Sulfate free
- Easy to use for travelling
How to use the solid facial cleanser for oily skin:
Morning or/and at night rub the wet cloud on your wet skin to generate a thin and creamy foam, then massage your face and finally rinse thoroughly with clean water!
Beauty tip: Once you are done with the facial cleaner, use the sponge Konjac to deep clean and make your skin smooth. You can also use it in the shower!
Benefits of the solid facial cleanser for oily skin:
How to determine your skin type?
Read more here
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID** / PALMITIC ACID**, / MORROCAN LAVA CLAY** / COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* / NIGELLA SATIVA SEED OIL* / CHARCOAL POWDER** / VOLCANIC SAND** / DECYL GLUCOSIDE / AQUA / CITRUS PARADISI PEEL OIL* / LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL* / TOCOPHEROL** / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL** / CITRAL*** / CITRONELLOL*** / GERANIOL*** / LIMONENE*** / LINALOOL***
* labelled organic
** ingredients with natural origin
*** naturally in essential oils components
// Explanation regarding the vegetable ingredients
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: Other surfactant derived from coconut, produces a gentle and creamy lather.
- Stearic acid / palmitic acid: Derived from olive oil, it will solidify the facial cleanser.
- Cocos nucifera oil*: Coconut oil is used for its nourishing properties
- Decyl glucoside: gentle surfactant derived from coconut. Allows cleansing and lathering
- Nigella sativa seed oil* : black cumin seed oil, particularly suitable for oily skin
- Charcoal powder** : charcoal, it cleans the skin by retaining impurities
- Tocopherol/helianthus annuus seed oil **: anti-oxidant (Vitamin E) it will protect them from staleness.
- Citrus paradisi peel oil *: grapefruit essential oil has many benefits for oily and mixed skin, it is in particular astringent.
- Litsea cubeba fruit oil*: litsea cubeba essential oil, purifying and cleansing.
- Citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool: naturally in essential oils components!
* labelled organic
** natural origin
// Explanation regarding the mineral ingredients
- Aqua: water, facilitates the manufacturing process
- Volcanic sand **: volcanic sand is a gentle exfoliating agent
- Morrocan lava clay **: le Grhassoul, also named rhassoul, is a volcanic clay. It allows to catch impurities and also cleanse the skin with great softness.
This little cloud is not chewable and not recommended for children under 3 years old and also for pregnant and nursing women
Do not use it in case of allergy to one of the ingredients.
Avoid putting it in contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, otherwise, it stings!
Do not leave the cleaner in water. To be stored on a soap holder or in a storage jar with a hole in the lid to evaporate water
Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 3 cm
Handmade in France, Vegan, Aims zero waste
INCI = International Nomenclature Cosmetics Ingredients
Check your cosmetic’s ingredients and get an overall picture of the solid facial cleanser HERE