Marjoram (spanish) essential Oil – Organic
To breathe freely!
Spanish marjoram essential oil is very effective in clearing the respiratory tract, it is expectorant and decongestant and used in case of bronchitis or sinusitis. With its fresh fragrance in diffusion, it comforts you in moments of depression.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of spanish thyme or sylvestris marjoram essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Odour: Rural, spicy and note of cineol
Also called resinous thyme, it has a very particular fragrance with notes of camphor, eucalyptus and resin.
- Oxides: 1,8-cinéole (40 to 60%)
- Monoterpenols: linalool (4to 26%)
- Monoterpenes: beta-pinene (<6%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SPANISH MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful expectorant, anti-catarrh: helps clear mucus and its expulsion from either nose or bronchi by coughing for example. It is, therefore, a good bronchal-pulmonary decongestant +++
- Anti-infectious, antibacterial and antiseptic ++
USAGE OF SPANISH MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF SPANISH MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-ENT infections (sinusitis, bronchitis, flu, productive cough),
-skin infections (fungal dermatisis)
BRONCHITIS: add 2 drops of EO in 8 drops of VO and then apply on the thorax and the upper part of the back morning and night for 10 days
Clearing of the respiratory tract: A few drops of EO in your diffuser and use for a maximum of 30 minutes
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Skin irritative: do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8, epileptic and asthmatic people
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- linalool (4 à 26 %) ;
- limonene (≤ 3 %) ;
- geraniol (≤ 0,5 %).
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|