SpearMint essential oil – Organic
A smell of chewing gum with chlorophyll
The spearmint essential oil is a must for your toothpaste thanks to its chlorophyll smell. Stimulating and refreshing, it helps to eliminate fatigue while being a very good anti-inflammatory and anticatarrhal
WHO AM I?
Processing method of spearmint essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Odour: Impression of freshness, points out the odor of the leaf
- Ketones: carvone (55 to 75%)
- Monoterpenes: Limonene (15 to 25%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Mucolytic, expectorant ++++: helps liquefying mucous and its expulsion from the trachea and the bronchi allowing the respiratory tract to be freed
- Hepatic-digestive stimulant: assists the optimal function
- Healing ++: assists the formation of new skin after a wound
- Anti-inflammatory +++: soothes the feeling of heat and redness (rashes)
USAGE OF SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Catarrhal infections of the respiratory tract, blocked nose, colds, acute and chronic bronchitis|
-Difficult digestion, bile deficiency
External use only
- Digestive troubles with a beginning of nausea (adult): add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the abdomen
- ENT troubles: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then rubbing into the thorax and sole feet
- Spasmophilia, anxiety attack, respiratory oppression: add 1 drop in 4 drops VO, then rubbing into the back and solar plexus
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- Should never be used in the bath
- In diffusion can be used only diluted (15%) with other gentler essential oils and for a limited time only.
- Potentially can be neuro-toxic and abortive in high doses
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|