A pearl shape Black tea, which is named Black Dragon Pearl
- Origin: Fengqing, Yunnan.
- Package: 100g (ref W02009000)
- Tasting Notes: sweet and smooth, with a slight flavor of chocolate, a touch of earthiness with cocoa undertones
- Caffeine scale: high (+40mg)
- Shaped into black tea balls by hand with plenty of white hairs.
- The tea liquor is red-brown.
- Pearl sizes: from 8 to 12 millimeters in diameter.
Each tea pearl consists of 30 leaves and buds handpicked and immediately rolled before the leaves can dry. The famed pearls carry sweet undertones of chocolate, creating exquisitely smooth body in each cup.
- TEMP : 194°F / 90-95C
- WHEN : DURING DAY / AVOID AT THE END OF THE DAY
- 3 INFUSIONS: 2 / 4 / 8 minutes
- QUANTITY PER LITER 8G (about 8 pearls) for 50cl boiling water