WHO AM I?
Processing method of tea tree essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: roots
Yield: 1.5kg of oil= 100kgs roots
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Odour: Aromatic, woody and terpenic
Origin: South Africa
- Monoterpen: Gamma-terpinen, alpha-terpinen, terpinolen, para-cymen,
- Monoterpenol: terpinen-4-ol, alpha-terpineol
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Antibacterial broad spectrum: strongly bactericide (destruction observed from a concentration of 1% EO), includes micro-organisms resistant to antibiotics
- Radio-protective, in association with Niaouli EO it limits the onset of burns and appeases feelings of heating
- Antifungal very effective in particular on Candida albicans +++
- Antiviral ++: active on numerous viruses, such as HSV (herpes)and influenza (flu)
- Anti-parasitic antiprotozoal ++. It also acts as an intestinal anti-parasitic (lamblia, round worm, hookworm) and skin parasites (lice, dust mites, mites and ticks).
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Aids muscles contraction
- Purifying, it disinfects problem skins
- Can also be used for the preservation of emulsions and other liquid cosmetic preparations +++
- Purifies, sanitizes and tones the scalp +++
- Immuno-stimulant +++, it strengthens the immunity system
USAGE OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-ENT infections: otitis (ear infection), sinusitis, throat infection|
-Gynaecological infections: leucorrhoea, vaginitis
-Urinary tract infections: cystitis
|-Asthenia, mental and cardiac fatigue|
-Overall and /or nervous exhaustion
|-Skin infections: skin abscess, juvenile, acne, eczema, herpes|
-Mouth infections: mouth ulcers, abscess, gingivitis
- Skin care
–Infected wound or presenting a risk of infection: 1 drop of EO pure on the wound 3 times a day until healed
–Acne (and mycosis): 1 drop of EO pure on each pimple morning and night after washing the face, until healed. Stop for one week after using for three.
–Wart: 1 drop of EO on the wart. Apply with a cotton swab
–Gynaecological infection: 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, massage on the lower abdomen.
–Dental infection: 1 drop on the infected zone, 3 times a day, or 1% of EO in your toothpaste preparation
–ENT infection: 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO on the chest 3 times a day during 5 days
- Home care
–Disinfects house linen: add 5 to 10 drops of EO on a cloth or straight into the washing machine
-To disinfect bathroom and toilet: 5 to 6 drops of EO on a sponge, about 10 drops on the floor cloth to clean the floor
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Cortison like
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Can be skin irritative: Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|