Processing method of thyme linanol essential oil : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Thymus vulgaris L.
Family : Lamiaceae
Odor : Herbaceous, spicy, rural and aromatic
Origin : France
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Gentle oil for infections
PROPERTIES of THYME LINALOL ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-infectious: potent antiviral and major antibacterial
- Immune system stimulant
- Hepatocyte tonic and regenerator
- Blood activator, heating
- General tonic (nerves, libido, uterine, physical…)
- Antifungal (Candida albicans)
- General antiseptic
- Deworming (intestinal tenia parasites, hookworm, pinworm)
INDICATIONS of THYME LINALOL ESSENTIAL OIL
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
External use only
|Dermal application ++
In practice: fatigue, localised problems: dilute 3 to 4 drops in a vegetable oil and massage 3 times a day along the spine or on the condition
In practice: Respiratory infections: in inhalations
To cleanse and purify ambient air: in diffusion
Anxiety and distress, latent depression, physical and psychic fatigue, nervousness: in olfaction, iin diffusion and in inhalation
|Aromatic bath ++
In practice: Stress: 5 drops mixed in a soap basis to be added to the bath.
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C