Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Thymus vulgaris L.
Family : Lamiaceae
Odor : Herbaceous, spicy, rural and aromatic
Origin : France
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Infection oil for adults
PROPERTIES of THYME THYMOL ESSENTIAL OIL
- General potent antiseptic
- Anti-infectious with a broad spectrum of efficiency +++
- Antiviral and immune stimulant +++
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial +++
- Anti-parasite +++
- Fungicide and deworming +++
- Stimulating and invigorating +++
- Tonic and general stimulant +++
- Stimulating action on digestion and helps eliminate gastric problems +++
|Bronchi and respiratory tract complaints in general : bronchitis laryngitis, sinusitis, cough, nasopharyngitis, pleurisy, angina, pneumonia, tuberculosis, asthma|
|Nervous complaints : nervous and brain fatigue, depression, neurasthenia, mental fatigue|
|Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, warts, superficial burns, mycosis, carbuncles, abscesses or herpes|
USAGE of THYM THYMOL ESSENTIAL OIL
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
External use only
|Dermal application ++
dermatitis: dilute 1 drop of EO with 6 drops of VO and massage twice a day
Angina (adults): dilute with VO and apply on the throat
Fatigue: dilute with VO and massage the back and the soles of the feet
In practice: ENT blockages, mucous (children & adults), bronchitis (children & adults), flu, rhino-pharyngitis, allergic rhinitis (children & adults) : in olfaction, in diffusion, in inhalation or diluted in VO, also in a bath mixed with a neutral base
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
Very potent oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 10 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritation (derma-caustic) possibly pure: dilute at maximum 5% in a vegetable oil for use on the skin
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C