This high quality organic turmeric powder will enhance your dishes thanks to its flavour and its beautiful golden colour. As a result, this is the perfect ally for anti-inflammatory diets thanks to its curcuminoid content. Moreover, this superfood promotes good digestion.
Botanical name: Cucurma longa
Odour: a characteristic smell and a spicy, warm, slightly bitter and peppery taste
Colour: a fine powder with an intense orange-yellow colour
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF TURMERIC POWDER
- Rich in both curcumin and curcuminoids, natural active ingredients with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Turmeric is a perfect part of an anti-inflammatory diet.
- Rich in antioxidants, turmeric contributes to a healthy and wellness-promoting diet.
- Turmeric adds a characteristic spicy, warm, slightly bitter and peppery taste to your dishes. It also gives them a beautiful yellow colour.
- This spice promotes digestive well-being.
Some ideas for incorporating turmeric powder into your diet:
Turmeric is a great star of healthy cooking and can be used in all types of sweet and savoury dishes, including :
- To prepare the famous “golden milk” combined with coconut oil or coconut milk
- To colour rice
- In Indian, Oriental, Asian and Caribbean cuisine…
- To prepare spice mixtures such as curry, ras-el-hanout, colombo, garam masala…
- In small doses in biscuits, cookies or cakes for a touch of colour
|Sprinkle ½ to 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder on your salads or dishes.
|Add ½ to 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder to your favourite smoothies and shakes.
|Add ½ to 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder to your latte.
KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT TURMERIC
Curcuma longa is a rhizomatous herbaceous plant of the Zingiberaceae family; the same as ginger and cardamom, other well-known and highly appreciated spices in cooking. This short-stemmed tropical plant grows in warm, sunny regions with fertile soil and has brightly coloured flowers. It is its rhizomes, tuberous underground stems of bright orange colour, which are used in cooking, fresh or dried in the form of powder (it is also one of the essential ingredients of curry). Organic Turmeric food supplement (also named the “Saffron of India”), is rich in curcumin, a plant active ingredient of the curcuminoid family, which gives it its nice colour. Curcumin is widely known for its anti-inflammatory effects and is recommended in particular in the event of joint discomfort or rheumatism.
Turmeric, with its multiple benefits, is ideally integrated on an occasional or regular basis into a diet combining health and pleasure. Easy to use, it may help relieve digestive disorders, and on a daily basis as part of an “anti-inflammatory diet” or an antioxidant diet. You can mix it in cooking with pepper, or with fats such as edible oil, which optimises its effects.
Indulge in bliss
Hair & Body
Gifts & Accesories