WHO AM I?
Processing method of vetiver essential oil: steam distillation.
Part of the plant: roots.
Yield: 2kg of oil= 100kgs roots.
Botanical name: Vetiveria zizanoides (L.) Nash.
Odor: Woody, earthy and smoked.
- Sesquiterpenes : beta-vetivenene
- Sesquiterpenols : khusimol isovalencenol
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Stimulates glandular and circulation systems, arterial and venal.
- Stimulates immune defences ++
- Emmenagogue ++
- Calming, soothing, relaxant +++
- Moreover, Vetiver Essential Oil balances the nervous system and refocuses vital energies.
- Assist in smoking cessation.
USAGE OF VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL
This essential oil is viscous and passes by with difficulty by the codigoutte. In order to facilitate the use and the dosage, we advise to warm slightly your bottle under hot water to fluidify the oil.
USERS OF VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
-Bad blood circulation, phlebitis, oedema,
-pancreatic insufficiency, hepatic congestion
-Relaxation, psychological rest
- Circulation system
Varicose veins: 2 drops of vetiver EO in 10 drops VO massage the legs from bottom to top twice a day.
Haemorrhoid: 1 drop of vetiver EO in 9 drops VO, apply on it after a shower.
- Nervous system
Tobacco craving: pour 1 drop of Vetiver EO on a handkerchief to breathe in. It will assist in refusing a cigarette and will relax you. To be repeated frequently if needed
Associated with the root chakra, it helps confidence in itself, to take root: massage 2 drops on the sole of the feet.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Do not use pure (20% EO 80% VO for dermal application).
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other essential oils (part vetiver up to 20% max).
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C.
It is an essential oil that improves with age
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)