Processing method of wintergreen essential oil: by steam distillation from the fresh leaves of Gaultheria fragrantissima Wall
Family : Ericacées
Odor : Note of phenol, sweet and medicinal
Origin : Nepal
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
For sportsmen and athletes
PROPERTIES of WINTERGREEN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Percutaneous analgesic, soothes pain linked with sport practice +++
- Anti-rheumatism +++
- Anti-inflammatory +++ It fights muscular and joint pain linked to sport practice
- Anti-spasmodic it promotes muscle relaxation +++, efficient against cramps and muscular contractions
- Liver restorative and stimulant +
- Urinary tract cleanser
- Vasodilator+: promotes sport training and regulates blood circulation after sport
INDICATIONS of WINTERGREEN ESSENTIAL OIL
Arthritis, Poly-arthritis, osteoarthritis
Tired or painful muscles
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
External use only
|Dermal application ++
In practice:Knee ache: 2 drops of EO pure on the knee 3 times a day until improvement
Muscles ache: 2 drops of EO in 8 drops of vegetable oil as a massage on the affected area, repeat if needed after ¼ of an hour.
Rheumatism, osteoarthritis, arthritis, backache: 3 drops of EO in 12 drops of vegetable oil on the affected area, 3 to 5 times a day until improvement
Tendinitis: 2 drops of EO in 8 drops of vegetable oil on the tendon, 4 times a day until improvement
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dilute before use in an aromatic bath (in a dispersant such a powdered milk, Epsom salt)
- Not advised for application on large areas (back, thighs…)
- Not advised for people allergic to aspirin
- Not advised for people undergoing an anti-coagulation treatment
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C