Ylang ylang Extra essential oil – Organic
Cardiac calming, the Ylang Ylang essential oil relieves hypertension and also helps to calm anxiety attacks or stress. With its voluptuous smell, it restores energy and is known as an aphrodisiac. It is also used for hair care, as it brings strength and shine.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of ylang ylang essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowers
Odor : Flowered, jasmined, very perfurmed
Origin : Madagascar
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 50kgs of flowers
The tree native is to the Philippines and Indonesia with yellow, pink or purple flowers. In Indonesia, the sweet-scented flowers were traditionally arranged on the bed of the bridal room. However, production is now mainly in the Comoros and Madagascar.
The heady scent of the flowers is not revealed in the wild, but only when the tree is cultivated. The tree with ylang-ylang, which can be up to 20 metres tall in the wild, is cut, in cultivation, at human height.
- Sesquiterpenes: germacrene-D (4 to 20%)
- Monoterpenols: linalool (7 to 24%)
- Esters : benzyl benzoate (4 to 12%), geranyl acetate (2 to 11%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives– ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF YLANG YLANG EXTRA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-parasitic +++
- Anti-spasmodic ++
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Respiratory and cardiac soother +
- Hypotensive, anti-arrhythmia +
- Cellular regenerator and antiseptic +
- Sebum regulator +
- Soothing, acts on the nervous system as relaxant and appeaser.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is anti-fatigue (sexual, physical, mental, psychological).
- Nervous stabiliser, also antidepressant.
Choose a superior quality for soothing therapeutic and anti-spasmodic action, also face and hair care
-Ylang-Ylang extra: distillation for about two hours, the most anti-infective and skin regenerative of the three. It is also anti-inflammatory and calming. Moreover, it is the most fragrant, therefore it is very popular with perfumers… But it is also the most expensive!
-HE Ylang-Ylang first, second, third: distillation for about three hours. It is used in the perfumery, cosmetics. It also has a main anti-inflammatory activity, and moreover is relaxing.
USAGE OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
|-high blood pressure (due to stress)|
-general fatigue, overwork, depression
Dull hair: add 1 drop of EO in your normal dose of shampoo.
Greasy or dull skin: add 1 drop in your normal dose of day cream.
Fragile or broken nails, massage the fingers for a few minutes each day with ylang-ylang EO.
Stress, high blood pressure, spasmophilia: diffuse or you can also smell directly to the EO bottle.
Painful periods: add 3 drops of ylang-ylang EO in 10 ml VO and then massage the lower abdomen
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- Skin irritative, in other words, do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- Do not diffuse pure, therefore, it’s better to mix it with other oils (part ylang ylang up to 15% max).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- linalool (2 à 16 %)
- benzyl benzoate (≤ 12 %)
- geraniol (≤ 5 %)
- farnesol (≤ 5 %)
- benzyl salicylate (≤ 4 %)
- eugenol (≤ 0,9 %)
- benzylic alcohol (≤ 0,5 %)
- isoeugenol (≤ 0,3 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|