WHO AM I?
Processing method of ylang ylang essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowers
Botanical name: Cananga odorata (Lam.) Hook F
Family : Anonaceae
Odor : Flowered, jasmined, very perfurmed
Origin : Madagascar
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 50kgs of flowers
- Sesquiterpenes: germacrene-D (4 to 20%)
- Monoterpenols: linalool (7 to 24%)
- Esters : benzyl benzoate (4 to 12%), geranyl acetate (2 to 11%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Choose a superior quality for soothing therapeutic and anti-spasmodic action, face and hair care
PROPERTIES OF YLANG YLANG EXTRA
- Anti-parasitic +++
- Anti-spasmodic ++
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Respiratory and cardiac soother +
- Hypotensive, anti-arrhythmia +
- Cellular regenerator and antiseptic +
- Sebum regulator +
- Soothing, acts on nervous system as relaxant and appeaser.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is anti-fatigue (sexual, physical, mental, psychological).
- Nervous stabiliser, antidepressant.
USAGE OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
|-high blood pressure (due to stress)|
-general fatigue, overwork, depression
Dull hair: 1 drop of EO in your normal dose of shampoo.
Greasy or dull skin: 1 drop of your normal dose of day cream.
Fragile or broken nails, massage the fingers for a few minutes each day with ylang ylang EO.
Stress, high blood pressure, spasmophilia: diffuse or small directly to the EO bottle.
Painful periods: 3 drops of ylang ylang EO in 10 ml VO and massage lower abdomen.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- Skin irritative, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other oils (part ylang ylang up to 15% max).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|