WHO AM I?
Processing method of ylang-ylang essential oil: steam distillation.
Part of the plant: flowers.
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 50kgs of flowers.
Botanical name: Cananga odorata (Lam.) Hook F.
Odour: Flowered, jasmined, very perfumed.
- Sesquiterpenes: germacrene-D (12 to 34%), alpha-farnesene (8 to 25%), beta-caryophyllene (8 to 19%)
- Esters: benzyl benzoate (4 to 11%), farnesyl acetate (1 to 9%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Choose a quality II or III to ensure mainly an anti-parasitic dermatological action.
PROPERTIES OF YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-parasitic +++
- Anti-spasmodic ++
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Respiratory and cardiac soother +
- Hypotensive, anti-arrhythmia +
- Cellular regenerator and antiseptic +
- Sebum regulator +
- Soothing, acts on nervous system as relaxant and appeaser
- Ylang ylang essential oil is anti-fatigue (sexual, physical, mental, psychological)
- Nervous stabiliser, antidepressant
USAGE OF YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING
USERS OF YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
- Allowed : Adults and Teens, Kids 8+, Pregnant +3Months and Breastfeeding
- Not Allowed : Kids 8- and Pregnant -3 Months
INDICATION OF YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
-high blood pressure (due to stress)
-general fatigue, overwork, depression
Dull hair: 1 drop of EO in your normal dose of shampoo
Greasy or dull skin: 1 drop of your normal dose of day cream
Fragile or broken nails, massage the fingers for a few minutes each day with ylang-ylang EO
- Well being:
Stress, high blood pressure, spasmophilia: diffuse or small directly to the EO bottle
Painful periods: 3 drops of ylang-ylang EO in 10 ml VO and massage lower abdomen
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritative, do not use pure (20% EO // 80% VO).
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other oils (part ylang-ylang in the mixture 15% max).
STORAGE OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C.
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)