WHO AM I?
Processing method of yuzu essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: peel and juice
Botanical name: Citrus junos L.
Odour: Fresh, peeled
- Monoterpenes: Limonene (70 to 80%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF YUZU ESSENTIAL OIL
- Strengthens natural immunity
- Nervous system tonic
- General antiseptic and antibacterial
- Hepatic stimulant and regenerating, general cleanser, assist difficult digestion…
- Blood and circulation metabolic detoxifier, it contains an element known as “vitamin P-like” that lessens capillary permeability, augments their resistance, blood thinner, youth-retaining tissue
- Vitalises, stimulant, reenergises
- Skin healer and dermal astringent
USAGE OF YUZU ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF YUZU ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF YUZU ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Hepatic, pancreatic and bilious deficiency, difficult digestion||-Stress, anxiety, |
Flatulence, digestion, intestinal fermentation: massage the belly with a few drops EO diluted in VOPimples (acne, carbuncle, insect bites): 1 drop EO applied to the pimple
Hair (oily, dull, dandruff): 2 drops EO mixed with shampoo
Travel sickness, convalescence, end of winter fatigue, creativity: in olfaction
In a spray against epidemics, febrile state, infectious or contagious diseases (ENT, pulmonary, digestive…), ant repellent, moths…
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour shell fish and exotic dishes, or flavour your cakes
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (dilution up to 30% max). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, in your fridge to last a bit longer
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|