The zen blend is a mixture of Essential Oils of :
- Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium var amara),
Petit Grain essential oil is calming and also has positive effects on the nervous system.
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium),
Calming, the Bergamot essential oil soothes the spirits as well
- Lemon (Citrus limonum),
It is amazing in diffusion with its citrus notes to purify the ambient air and also repel unpleasant odours.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia),
The lime essential oil is used against stress, tension and low morale.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
Cinnamon can be used in diffusion to fight fatigue and also low morale
- Frankincense (Boswellia neglecta),
It helps to regain serenity and create a nice atmosphere for meditation and relaxation.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens),
The action of the EO smell will impact on your behaviour and emotions if you are stressed, also suffering from insomnia or anxiety.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Usage: Blend for diffusion
Storage of zen blend:
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
The liquid can become turbid by fall in the temperature. The presence of a deposit is a natural phenomenon that may appear after storage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not diffuse all day continuously
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8, epileptic and asthmatic people
- Be careful in the way you are using essential oils when you have an allergy (in particular respiratory)
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact