Cardamon essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the seeds of Elettaria cardamomum.
Family : Zingiberacea
Odor : Rising, note of cineol and spicy
Origin : India
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Carminative (provokes the expulsion of intestinal gases)
- Decongestant of the respiratory tract
- Anti-infectious and antibacterial
- Antispasmodic neuro-muscular
- Digestive and general stimulant
- Tonic and stimulant, aphrodisiac
Bronchi-pulmonary conditions with catarrh and congestion, bronchitis and chronic asthma, chill, bronchi congested with mucus…
Digestive troubles: digestive insufficiency, flatulence, dyspepsia, bloating, gas, spasmodic colitis, worm infection
General fatigue, stimulant, invigorating and aphrodisiac…
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
In practice: Bronchitis, wet cough, congestion or respiratory infection: massage the upper back with a few drops diluted in VOFlatulence, digestion, intestinal fermentation: massage the belly with a few drops diluted in VO
In practice: Travel sickness in olfaction
In practice: Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This spice will improve vegetable or rice, or flavour your desserts with an apple content
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C