Cedarwood Virginiana essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the wood of : Juniperus virginiana L.
Family : Cupressaceae
Odor : Woody, sweet and pleasant
Origin : USA
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Venal decongestant, stimulates blood circulation
- Lymphatic decongestant, eases lymphatic drainage and eliminates hydro-lipidic retentions ++
- Genital and urinary antiseptic, fungicide ++
- Respiratory tract decongestant and expectorant +
- Stimulating +
- Combats age spots on the skin
Skin problems, dry eczema, dermatosis, angioma, wine stains (birth mark)…
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
Cellulite, varicose veins, circulation and water retention problems: dilute in a VO and apply by massage to the affected zone upwards
Soothes the feeling of heavy legs, mite repellent and very good psychic calming
Cosmetic actives ++
Greasy hair, hair loss, mycosis of the scalp, dandruff: dilute in shampoo or in a face mask and apply on hair massaging the scalp
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
This essential oil may crystallise ambient conditions. Before use, heat the bottle for a few minutes under a tepid water tap.