Chamomile (roman) essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Chamaemelum nobile
Family : Asteraceae
Odor : fruitly, aromatic, warm and herbaceaous
Origin : France
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Regain your calm
- Stops itchiness and is soothing: calms all skin inflammations
- Analgesic and pre-anaesthetic, it calms and sedates the pain
- Powerful antispasmodic (muscular and nervous)
- Sedative and powerful calming of the central nervous system
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
In practice :
Asthma attack of a nervous origin: 1 drop on the solar plexus
Brighten the complexion, age spots: 1 drop in the day cream, every second day
In practice: Panic attack, anxiety, nervousness
Pour 1 drop of pure EO on the wrists (or on a handkerchief) and breathe in
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Blend 10/15% with other oils for diffusion
- Keep away from heat and light
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C