Clove essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the bud of Syzygium aromaticum
Family : Myrtaceae
Odor : Spicy, typical of eugenol
Origin : Madagascar
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The darling of dentists
- Anti-infectious, strong antibacterial with a large spectrum, antiviral
- Antifungal, anti parasitic
- Stomachic, carminative ++
- Immunity stimulant ++
- Dental anaesthetic, antiseptic +
- General stimulant: neuro-tonic, uterine tonic
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
In practice : Dental infection: 1 drop EO cloves + 1 drop EO wintergreen in 3 drops VO on a cotton bud applied to the tooth 5 times a day for 3 days
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Internal use should be attempted only by a therapist
- To be used only for short periods of time (1 week maximum)
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Not advised in hormonal cancers
- Keep away from heat and light
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C