Fennel (sweet) essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the seeds of Foeniculum vulgare
Family : Apiaceae
Odor : Aniseed
Origin : Hungary
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The EO that stimulates breastfeeding
- Neuro-muscular antispasmodic, psycho-active+++ calms involuntary contractions
- Oestrogen mimetic, emmenagogue, galactagogue, it increases milk production +++
- Digestive stimulant and appetising, laxative, diuretic, carminative ++
- Soothes digestive problems +++ by stimulating saliva secretions, as well as gastric, intestinal and pancreatic secretions, allowing thus a good digestion.
- Helps fight intestinal parasites +
- Nervous, respiratory and cardiac tonic used in feeble doses +++
- Slimming, depurative ++
- Analgesic ++
- Anti-inflammatory ++ soothes feelings of heat and redness
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
Cellulites: dissolve in a VO and massage the area concerned
Premenstrual pain, menopause, painful periods: dilute in a VO and massage de lower abdomen
In practice: Pulmonary congestion: in diffusion, inhalation or olfaction, or after diluting in a VO massage the thorax and back
In practice: Stimulates breastfeeding (only after childbirth): 2 drops on ¼ of a sugar cube, morning, midday and evening. Not to be used long-term without the advice of a therapist
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Forbidden for people with oestrogen-dependent cancer pathologies
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C