Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora
Family : Myrtaceae
Odor : Note of lemon, prickly and peeled
Origin : Madagascar
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
A lemony anti-inflammatory
- Strong anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic, excellent analgesic
- Antispasmodic (digestive spasms, urinary tract infection …), soothing for hyper stressed conditions and palpitations
- Rheumatic pains, soothes the pain rapidly, is also a sedative, joint soother
- Mosquito repellent
- Soothing, sedative
- Eases skin and muscle inflammation, fungicide
All types of infections:
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
In practice: In the case of joint or skin inflammation: apply a few drops of EO in the concerned area and massage.
Aromatic bath ++
In practice: in a bath at night it will help finding sleep
In practice: in aerial diffusion to repel mosquitoes
In practice: in the case of arthritis, mix 2 drops of eucalyptus citriodora EO + 2 drops EO of lavender in a teaspoon of honey. Take 3 times a day
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C