Eucalyptus radiata essential oil - Organic
Processing method : by steam distillation from the leaf and branches of Eucalyptus radiata
Family : Myrtaceae
Odor : Note of menthol, cineol and fresh
Origin : Australia
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The respiratory tract essential oil
- Expectorant, it facilitates the evacuation of bronchial secretions and has a good effect on coughs
- Bactericide and antifungal +++ it acts on bacteria and fungus responsible of certain mycoses (thrush) and pulmonary infections.
- Antiviral +++ it is active on a number of viruses causing bronchial-pulmonary infections, colds…
- Immunostimulant : it stimulates the activity of white blood cells
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Nasal decongestant, it unblocks the nose and facilitates breathing
- Insect repellent
- Purifying, it sanitizes problem skins +++
- Excellent mental tonic, it helps memory and concentration
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
PRODUCTIVE COUGH : Apply 1 drop of EO diluted in 4 drops of VO on the thorax and upper part of the back 4 times a day for 5 days
|OTITIS (EAR ACHE): 1 drop in 4 drops of VO to massage around the affected ear (not inside), 3 times a day until pain subsides.|
COLD, BRONCHITIS: Inhalation: 1 deep in breath directly over the open bottle, 4 to 6 times a day
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C