Geranium essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of Pelargonium X asperum
Family : Geraniacea
Odor : Note of rose, fruitly
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
The balancing essential oil
- Antispasmodic and relaxing, soothing
- Very effective in skin problems, antifungal, efficient antibacterial, antiseptic
- Tonic, skin astringent, haemostatic
- Stimulates the functions of the liver and pancreas
- Stimulates vein and lymphatic circulation
- Cutaneous tensor
- Anti diabetic
- Mosquito repellent
All types of skin problems :
Digestive problems : Excess of blood sugar, hepatic-pancreatic insufficiency, gastric ulcers, digestive and intestinal parasites, uterine haemorrhaging
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
In practice: 2 drops EO geranium & true lavender added to hazelnut oil to be applied to the affected areas to produce an anti-mycosis, cosmetic and dermatological action
Aromatic bath ++
In practice: in a bath at night, its regulating action will treat the nervous system and is effective in cases of hyper action and irritation
In practice: in aerial diffusion to repel mosquitoes
In practice: helps regulating sugar level for diabetics 2 drops of EO on a neutral tablet after each meal, for a cure of 20 days
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C