Ginger essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the rhizome of : Zingiber officinale Roscoe.
Family : Zingiberaceae
Odour : Aromatic, spicy
Origin : India
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Digestive healer
- Tonic of the digestive system, stimulates appetite, increases digestive enzymes activity, carminative, gentle laxative
- Venous and lymphatic decongestant
- Cough suppressant, antispasmodic and analgesic expectorant
- Stimulant, sexual tonic, strong aphrodisiac
Joint and rheumatic pain
Muscular pain (torticollis (stiff neck), muscles aches and tendinitis)
Various inflammations and infections (toothache, abscess…)
Varicose veins, oedema, heavy legs
Digestive system: difficult digestion, lack of appetite, flatulence, constipation, indigestion
Action on the upper part (from the mouth to the stomach): skin, digestive and mouth infections
General and sexual fatigue: impotence, lowering of libido
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
En pratique :
constipation 2 drops of EO + 4 drops VO : apply to abdomensexual fatigue 2 to 3 drops of EO + 5 drops VO on the base of the spine
Wakens the spirit, stimulates the senses: 5 drops of ginger EO in a diffuserTravel sickness : 1 drop on a handkerchief to breathe in or on a sugar cube to suck.
Internal use :1 or 2 drops of EO in honey, 3 times a day when experiencing digestive trouble (intestinal gas, nausea)
Possible use in cooking, 1 drop (potent oil) to flavour Asian or Indian dishes.
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Possible skin irritation if used undiluted. Dilute at 20% maximum in vegetable oil
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C