Java Citronnella essential Oil - Organic
Processing method: steam distillation fresh flowering top of Cymbopogon winterianus
Odor: Herbaceous, note of lemon
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The Thai touch in the kitchen!
- Powerful percutaneous anti-inflammatory: allows for the treatment of inflammations by local application directly on the skin
- Mosquito repellent: it helps in killing mosquito larva
- Fungicide: fights fungus outbreak such as candida albicans, responsible for mouth, digestive and vaginal thrush
- Atmospheric deodorant and antiseptic
- Anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic allowing to fight the development of intestinal parasite
Skin problem: Excessive perspiration
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
Inhalation: Beware, it is not advised in inhalation (in a bowl of warm water, like with niaouli).
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C