Lemon essential oil
Processing method : expression without heating from the peel of : Citrus limon (L.) Burman f.
Family : Rutacées
Odor : Fresh, peeled
Origin : Italy
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Strengthens natural immunity
- Nervous system tonic
- General antiseptic and antibacterial
- Hepatic stimulant and regenerating, general cleanser, assist difficult digestion…
- Blood and circulation metabolic detoxifier, it contains an element known as “vitamin P-like” that lessens capillary permeability, augmeAntioxidant, anti-ageingnts their resistance, blood thinner, youth-retaining tissue
- Antiseptic for respiratory tract
- Vitalises, stimulant, reenergises
- Skin healer and dermal astringent
Premature ageing: arterial protection, hypertension, blood hyper-viscosity, arteriosclerosis, capillary frailty, wrinkles…
Asthenia, fatigue, general weariness, loss of concentration
Skins Problems : dermal eruptions, carbuncles, warts, herpes, acne, blackheads, dermatitis, eruptions, chilblains, wrinkles, tinea, scabies…
Sensitive skins, rosacea
Hepatic, pancreatic and bilious deficiency, difficult digestion, dyspepsia, kidney and urinary tract stones…
Venal and peripheral circulation problems, haemorrhoids, varicose veins, phlebitis, venous stasis, heavy legs, thrombosis, tissue degeneration, obesity, slimming diet, lymphatic cleanser, cellulite, adipose tissues…
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +
In practice: Bronchitis, wet cough, congestion or respiratory infection: massage the upper back with a few drops EO diluted in VO
Flatulence, digestion, intestinal fermentation: massage the belly with a few drops EO diluted in VO
Pimples (acne, carbuncle, insect bites): 1 drop EO applied to the pimple
Hair (oily, dull, dandruff): 2 drops EO mixed with shampoo
Travel sickness, convalescence, end of winter fatigue, creativity: in olfaction
In a spray against epidemics, febrile state, infectious or contagious diseases (ENT, pulmonary, digestive…), ant repellent, moths…
In practice: Chronic constipation, overloaded liver, difficult digestion or indigestion, bloating, nausea: dilute with vegetable oil and massage belly or by mouth, pour 4 to 5 drops EO in 1 litre of water
In practice: Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour shell fish and exotic dishes, or flavour your cakes
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C