SpearMint essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Mentha spicata
Family : Lamiacea
Odor : Impression of freshness, points out the odor of the leaf
Origin : India
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
A smell of chewing gum with chlorophyll
- Mucolytic, expectorant ++++: helps liquefying mucous an its expulsion from the trachea and the bronchi allowing the respiratory tract to be freed.
- Hepatic-digestive stimulant: assists the optimal function
- Healing ++: assists the formation of new skin after a wound
- Anti-inflammatory +++: soothes feeling of heat and redness (rashes)
Find mint leaf here
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
In practice: Respiratory infections, wounds and scars: rubbing into the thorax and back, applying it with care and very diluted in a vegetable oil using it only locally
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Should never be used in the bath
- In diffusion can be used only diluted (15%) with other gentler essential oils and for a limited time only.
- Potentially can be neuro-toxic and abortive in high doses
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C