Niaouli essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from twigs and leaves of : Melaleuca quinquenervia
Family : Myrtacées
Odor : Aromatic, fresh and note of cineol
Origin : Madagascar
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The blocked noze solution
- Anti bacterial and viral infections ++
- Anticatarrhal, expectorant +++
- Powerful antiviral, febrifuge +++
- Venous and lymphatic decongestant ++
- Anti inflammatory, disinfectant, antipruritic
- Radio-protective for the skin, healing +
- Stimulates immune defences +
ENT Infectious problems: otitis (ear infection), sinusitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, chill, fevers, coughs, flu, colds
Urinary tract and gynaecological infections: genital herpes, cervical dysplasia, vaginitis Mycosis
Venal problems: varicose veins, heavy legs, venous and lymphatic stasis, varicose veins, heavy legs, haemorrhoids, stasis, lymphatic problems, arteritis, atherosclerosis, rheumatism
Skin problems : Dermatitis, acne, mycosis, eczema, psoriasis, carbuncle, pruritus, itches, herpes, furunculosis, shingles, eruption of children’s illnesses, insect bites, wounds, sores
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
Aromatic bath +++
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Oestrogen like effect, its use is strongly discouraged (by dermal route, orally or by olfactory tract in the case of hormone-dependent cancer).
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C